- Guy: What do girls do at sleepovers?
- Me: Pass the Bechdel test.
The world makes all kinds of rules for Love
I say you gotta let it do what it does
- Bae: babe come over
- Me: I just put my bagel bites in the oven
- Bae: my parents aren't home
- Me: I literally just put them in the oven
The all-time U.S. leading goal scorer is Abby Wambach, with 167 goals, followed by Mia Hamm (158), Kristine Lilly (130), Michelle Akers (105) and Tiffeny Milbrett (100). In fact, Abby Wambach is the all-time leading goal scorer in the world, among all soccer players, male or female.